Wow. I was really impressed with the depth that this topic was explored & the solid reasoning behind it. It's hard to sum up in a few words how important I think this book is for leaders in ministry to read, so here's my
Top 5 Reasons Why You Need This Book
(in no particular order)
- Gives reason to why it's so important to understand culture now vs. even a decade ago
- Brings clarity to the role of pop culture in ministry (probably not what you think)
- Demonstrates living examples of ministries who are making this work & making an impact
- Tim's conversational style & storytelling are engaging and fun to read
- Pop culture is not going away. Learn it. Live it. Leverage it.
This is not a "one-Granger-size-fits-all" point of view, but truly enlightens readers on the importance of understanding pop culture and its role in connecting people to Christ. Definitely worth the read.